At Temple Learning Academy our curriculum intent is built on facilitating new experiences, ensuring quality learning and providing children with the skills to tackle new challenges with confidence and resilience as they embark on their journey within education through to Primary and then Secondary.
Our Early Years curriculum allows us to respond to children’s new interests and needs and it meets all the requirements in the statutory framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Indoor Provision Areas
Reception Open Events
Do you have a child starting Reception in September 2022? Do you want to have a tour of our fabulous provision and meet the team.
Call 0113 2645456 to book a tour!
- Miss Kosmirak (Friday)
- Mrs Waddington (Monday-Thursday)
- Miss Bellfield (Monday-Friday)
Please contact Miss Kosmirak the Early Years Lead if you have any questions.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 0113 264 5456
- All messages to be communicated via Tapestry.
- PE day is Monday.
- All items of uniform should be clearly labelled.
- Please ensure your child brings a water bottle and snack everyday.
- A warm coat, wellies and clothing to keep them warm outside is needed so your child can fully experience outdoor learning.
- Drop off at the Reception gate 8.20am every morning. Collection from your child’s classroom door 3.10pm.
Phonics - Read Write Inc
How you can help
Click images to enlarge
Time to Come In, Bear: A Children's Story About Social Distancing
- Curriculum Intent
- Primary Specific
- Secondary Specific
- Home/Remote Learning
- National Assessments and Exams