Whilst the school may be closed we still want to support our pupils and families as best we can. We have three priorities at this time.
How do we work with you to keep our children safe?
How can we support our families?
How we support learning away from school?
- Ensure all pupils have contact from staff, at least once per week – this will be done via Dojo. Please ensure you have signed up.
- Where possible learning can continue at home through work provided via Dojo.
- Staff continue to have an oversight of academic progress through monitoring.
- All vulnerable families have additional contact and support with any concerns reported and recorded.
- Ongoing support at Child Protection and Child In Need Conferences
- Phone contact from a link Learning Mentor each day/ week
- Support for families entitled to free school meals
- Teachers will communicate with every family during the week, with an aim being each day, and set ‘on line home learning.’
- Teachers and support staff will continue to access CPD via online training.
Please contact school and supply them with your email address and contact details.
Please sign up to Class Dojo with the code that has been sent. If you need another please contact school
What to expect when your child is isolating at home.