At Temple Learning Academy we aim to raise aspirations, challenge stereotypes and encourage students to consider a wide range of careers. The careers programme in school offers information, guidance support and advice to assist students with making well informed realistic career decisions.
Our intent for every pupil is to develop as wide as possible a broad understanding of the world of work and pupil’s ability to respond to ever changing opportunities
- develop independent research skills so that they can make good use of information and guidance
- develop and use their self-knowledge when thinking about and making choices
- develop the skills they need to review achievements, plan future actions, make decisions, present themselves well and cope with change and transition
We are committed to the provision of resources and advice to enable students to understand and develop career choices and to ensure that careers education is seen as part of the overall curriculum and learning framework for all years
- encouraging students to achieve and to be ambitious
- involving students, parents and carers in the further development of careers work
- working with Connexions so that no students is disadvantaged in gaining access to education, training or work
Careers in the Curriculum
Are you passionate about a subject at school? Do you want to know what career doors could be open to you? Where could your love of a subject take you?
Click on each subject below to find out more about possible careers.