The Red Kite Teaching School Alliance is a partnership of Yorkshire schools and institutions (see our partners), across all phases, primary, secondary and special, from inner city locations to rural contexts, that have come together to share our skills, experience, talent and capacity to help improve the learning and achievement of young people across Yorkshire and the Humber.
The Alliance provides nationally accredited and bespoke leadership, training, support, research and development opportunities to school staff across the region. We have a bank of nationally and regionally recognised experts within the Alliance that can act as a task force to help schools and individuals in need of support.
The Temple Newsam Learning Partnership Trust is a group of schools and partners who are working together for the benefit of the community as a whole. The Trust celebrates the differences and uniqueness of each school but also has a shared vision and a common set of values. The Trust is aiming to develop a community which ensures that pupils and their families are supported to improve life chances. A Co–operative is independent but agrees to work within a set of internationally agreed values and principles.
- Self–help —helping people to help themselves
- Self–responsibility —being responsible for our own actions
- Democracy —having an equal say in how things are run
- Equality —everybody should be treated justly and fairly
- Equity —being treated fairly and justly
- Solidarity —taking joint responsibility and supporting others Honesty, openness, social responsibility and caring for others